"Oh She's So Cute"

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nicole Graduates with her Masters!

Finally, after 6 grueling years of higher education, I finished my Master of Arts in Teaching, complete with a State of Missouri License to teach Middle School Science. I think there was a total of 55 hours or something of the sort. It was cause to celebrate, so here are a few pictures that show me doing just that, celebrating!

Above John and I are toasting when we went out to dinner after I walked.

I kicked up my leg and so did Opal. You can't see too well and it wasn't a very big move of her, but nonetheless, she kicked her heel up for me.

I think Iris was a little weirded out by my garb.

Surely, I could not have done it without John.

Out for a drink and some live music afterwards with friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home