"Oh She's So Cute"

Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter and holiday fun


Our first snow of the season was on a weekend, and John and I took the girls on a walk/run through the field and into the woods by our house. I love this picture and how you can see their tracks. They had a ball.


It was in the teens this day. Super cold.

Opal had her first dance recital this December. She was an elf and danced to "Deck the Halls." It's so funny when your child has their first performance event. I didn't know if she'd be scared or nervous, if she'd be the crying child, or if she would even go out on stage. I should have known that Opal would do beautifully. She stood up there with a smile and tried so hard to get every dance move just right. She was very proud of herself and she did a great job. We were very proud of her!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home