"Oh She's So Cute"

Monday, October 04, 2010

Our wonderful 3 weeks in Florida

While John was stationed in the Gulf to help with the oil spill, I took the girls to Florida for 3 weeks. We stayed with my mom, who was so gracious to share her house with us for that amount of time. We had a great time. Opal perfected her swimming and even snorkeled around a reef off the beach one day. Iris learned to hold herself in a lifejacket and kick around in the water. She also learned to swim with floaties. We visited the beach a lot. It was so good to be home in the summer.

Visiting with Dad and Kimmy at the spot where John and I got married.
Landis and cousin Mason




We also visited Kate and Nick for a few days and stayed at their house. The girls made good friends with Ebin and Bella, their beautiful dogs. I can't believe I don't have pictures of them laying all over the dogs, which they did frequently.





My uncle Joe made Opal and Iris these beautiful shell necklaces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home