"Oh She's So Cute"

Monday, October 04, 2010

my trip to Boston

During our Florida stay, my Mom was generous enough to allow me a few days away from my children to fly away and visit Jana. Jana was gracious enough to host me for 4 nights in her amazing apartment in Sommerville and show me around the area. The first day we went to the beach. I think it was called Crane Island. It was such a different experience from the beach in Florida I had just left. For one thing, it was really crowded, just like the movies with people on top of each other. However just a little walk down the beach and people were scarce. Jana and I took a walk down to some beautiful rocks along the shoreline, as pictured above.

Jana and I - together after over 2 years!

Right outside of her school in the Navy Shipyard, overlooking the Boston skyline.

Boston Public Gardens

Make Way for Ducklings

Near a beautiful vine covered church

in Harvard Square

HARVARD! and here I am, corny as ever. I had such a great time while there. It was a much needed visit with Jana and so very fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home