Iris
Recently, Iris has been saying the best goodnight prayers. Usually we take turns saying our thank yous at the end of the day. Mama goes first and then Iris goes next, then Opal, then Daddy. Iris did say the same thing every night for weeks, which was, "I God for camping. I God for Opal and Iris." For some reason she says "I" instead of "thank you." It's too cute to correct.
However in the last week she has decided to change things up a bit.
"I God for camping. I God for Opal and Iris and Mama and Daddy and childrens."
"I God for camping. I God for da childrens."
"I God for Opal and Iris and Opal and Iris and Mama and da fairy godmuda."
It is so hilarious because these words and ideas just pop into her head.
However in the last week she has decided to change things up a bit.
"I God for camping. I God for Opal and Iris and Mama and Daddy and childrens."
"I God for camping. I God for da childrens."
"I God for Opal and Iris and Opal and Iris and Mama and da fairy godmuda."
It is so hilarious because these words and ideas just pop into her head.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home