
I got to hang out at Kate and Nick's house on New Year's Eve. This was a group photo, but about half of everyone has their eyes closed or crossed or something. My brother was there for awhile and Clark, a high school friend too. We had some grilled and smoked fish, talked around a little fire in the backyard, and listened to fireworks around the neighborhood. I missed John, but couldn't think of a better place to be if I had to be without him.

Iris was enjoying herself in the sand


Dad took Opal, Iris, and I to the beach on New Year's eve and Kate showed up later in the day. The weather was gorgeous - topping 80 degrees. It was just beautiful.

This was a picture from the lit palm trees in downtown Ft Pierce, that are timed to Christmas music. The girls had a blast dancing around that place. So did we!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home