
There is a little sign hanging in the room we stayed in at Dad and Kimmy's house that reads, "Beach your children well." I very much had a sense of what it would be like to live in Ft.Pierce. I would be at the beach all the time. There is so much fun to have with kids at the beach - so much to explore. So long to walk. I could do it.

Our very good friend, Jeff, drove all the way from China to see us. It was great to catch up with him and he gave us all kinds of treats from his recent ventures. Oh, sweet Jeff.


Yes, whenever I thought it was too cold for swimsuits, the girls would eventually strip down to this. They just couldn't take being near the water without getting soaked. Here we built them a pretty giant hole that filled up with water every time the waves rolled in.

My dad with Iris on their wonderful swing. Iris really loved "JJ." One night while we were out, she was calling him Ma-ma.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home