
I had the greatest birthday ever. Really, I haven't had as much fun on and around this birthday for a long time. My mom came into town to help me celebrate. We got to have almost a whole day together without little ones - which never happens. Then John and I got to go out on the town (see pics below) and then we had a nice family day for my actual birthday. Here is Opal helping me blow out the trick birthday candles. She was hilarious with them. It was one of those moments when a child is purely enthralled with something they have never seen before. Her expressions were priceless.


These pictures get clearer as you scroll down and the night gets younger.
Here are the remaining partygoers near the end of the night at the local gallery, PS Gallery, where our friend Joel is the curator and artist in residence.



Here are some of the ladies at a local wine bar.

John and his sister, Lauren.

John wasn't having any fun.

Happy Birthday
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home