"Oh She's So Cute"

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Visit with Gaga in Sunny Palm Beach Gardens

After a long day of traveling, the girls had a good night of sleep and we woke up to go to the Busch Wildlife Center, only minutes from my Mom's house. We saw Florida Panters, birds, snakes, river otters, and many more animals.



Had to get a picture next to the cheesy statue.

The next day we went to the beach. The water was too cold to go all the way in, but it was gorgeous. Iris would have submerged herself had it not been for the careful eyes of my Mom and me.

Crystal clear water

I love this picture of Iris playing in the sand.

Later in the week we ventured to my Uncle Joe's community pool. The water was heated, so it was easy to get in. Opal did lots of jumping in and swimming to me. She was wiped after the pool. I love this picture above. I think I will enlarge it and frame it. It says so much about their relationship. Iris adores Opal. Opal is still not so sure about Iris yet.

1 Comments:

  • I love the swimsuit photo of the sweet sisters also! Grace dubbed it... "baby at the beach." Your girls are truly beautiful!

    By Blogger Jason & Ashley, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home