"Oh She's So Cute"

Friday, March 20, 2009

Iris turned ONE

These are in the wrong order, but here it goes. Grandma Nina had a little birthday bash for Iris and Caroline, who were both born on February 22nd. It was a lovely party, though Iris was toast about halfway through. Above Will and Opal opened the baby presents.

I made these cute crowns for Iris and Caroline.
Did I mention that we moved 2 days after this party?

The lovely cake.

The lovely Caroline

The lovely Iris

The lovely Opal

This is not from the party. One evening John was being the hot Dad that he is and I wanted to take a picture of him reading to Opal. As soon as I got the camera out, he made a face, which is in the picture I am not posting. Then he had to make this face, the fake face.

In the yard in January. A warm day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home