"Oh She's So Cute"

Saturday, February 07, 2009

We are moving

Well in the last few weeks, our lives have been moving rapidly. John and I put an offer on a house and quickly put our house on the market. The first day our house went up for sale, we got a full price offer - quite fortuitous. So we are in the process of inspections on the house we are buying and things are going well. I think we are going to move in 2 weeks. Our new house is adjacent to a huge city park with woods, hiking trails, fields, tennis courts, and lots of acreage. It will be great fun to explore it with Opal and Iris. Soon we will let you know of our new address. Until then, wait patiently for more blog posting. You may not see anything for about another month. Packing, school work, and taking care of these little ones is quite enough work. I'm not sure we'll have time for the blog. But it doesn't mean we don't love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home