
Thanksgiving Day was spent over at Aunt Lauren and Uncle Bill's house. John and I prepared our first Thanksgiving day turkey. It was local and free range and it was pretty good - not as tender as I'd have liked it to be, but it was my first. Next year we will get it better. We had a lovely meal accompanied by lots of family. My brother came into town for the week and it was so nice to spend time with him. It had been too long since we had spent a few days together. I was very thankful for his trip. It is hard for me to travel to see him with 2 little ones, so I appreciated his effort to come to us. This picture above is of the girls and their mamas in Caroline's room. Remember Caroline and Iris were born on the same day.

Opal and cousin Will pretending to sleep in Caroline's crib. I love this photo. They are trying so hard to close their eyes!

The lovely Caroline

Iris and her Uncle Cortney - a great picture I think

The kids' table, aah it already begins.

John and his amazing dad, Steve.

My bro and I

One of the best family photos yet (it was sunny)

The entire Weber/K-Weber/Fretwell gang (still sunny)

the most adorable picture of Iris I've ever seen

Doug Daniels in town during Turkey week, hanging with John and Joel
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home