"Oh She's So Cute"

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tara and Jon's Wedding

John and I got to go on a little weekend trip with Iris to see our friends Tara and Jon get married in Raleigh, NC. It was a Furman reunion! There were so many college friends there. We got to reconnect with many of them. The picture above is Iris sleeping on the plane. Boy is it a lot of work to travel with an infant.

John, Matt, Brian, Grace, and Shelly.

The new husband and wife.

The Furman crowd

The quilt I made for Tara and Jon

Yay - I got to talk to Tara on her wedding day!

Auntie Bethie with Iris in the church. It was very good to see Bethie again. We don't get to see each other very often so the times we do are so good. Bethie - I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home