
Look at these cute gals - wow is Iris growing. In the last 2 weeks she has taken off crawling and she pulls up on EVERYTHING. So we have had some bumps and bruises. She loves moving around and even pushes me away when I hold her because she wants down to explore. She is just the sweetest thing - so very happy. Opal has been a little bit of a challenge lately, but I think she is getting the clues this week. She is nicer to Iris now. And Iris has two bottom teeth!


John and I got to go out to the Roots and Blues BarBQ Festival last weekend here in Columbia. We got a little silly. Notice the green earrings I'm sporting. They were my mom's! We celebrated our friend, Ashley's birthday. Ashley is below in the polka dot headband.

Us four spiffed up family members went to a fancy schmancy wedding a few weeks ago.


This is Opal on her first day of Kindergarten. She has just started a little school called Garden Gate. It is based in the Waldorf philosophy. It is a mixed age classroom, 3- 6 year olds and there are only 7 children. She goes on Tues and Wed mornings for about 3 1/2 hours. The first few days of school, she cried when I picked her up because she didn't want to leave. Needless to say, she likes it a whole lot.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home