"Oh She's So Cute"

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Florida

So John had two conferences back to back, both 1 week long. I decided I would go home and visit family instead of be alone with 2 kids for 2 weeks. It turned out that one of John's conferences was in Ft.Lauderdale, so he got to spend 2 weekends with my family. I got to spend one night with him in Laudi, during which we got to visit some friends who live there. I also got an afternoon to myself on the beach. The photo below is from that afternoon. The water was like a lake it was so calm and I was able to swim while Iris slept in the stroller a mere 20 feet from me. Above is a beautiful dinner John and I shared that evening. Iris slept for us through dinner and we actually got to have a lovely conversation - and I got to have a Pina Colada!


Our friends, Chris and Stacey, and their son, Billy. It was so good to see them again.
Dressed up for a nice dinner with Gaga.

One morning while staying with Gaga, we visited a Turtle refuge and rehabilitation center. Opal got to see sea turtles of all shapes and sizes and then got to peruse the gift shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home