We love the photos! The girls are getting big and are so cute. Sorry we won't be able to meet up while we are back in MO - lots of obligations. We'll catch up at some point but in the meantime we will keep an eye on the blog. Take care and all the best to the family!
You four are a beautiful family! I can't imagine how challenging 2 little ones are. Those two precious little one's are so blessed to have you has a mom! Jason and I really enjoy checking in on your family.
Hey Nicole! you guys look great-- what a beautiful family! we look at IRis's birth announcement on our fridge everyday :). I noticed in one of your pics that you are using a baby sling. we really want one for our little one on the way (only 5 weeks to go!). do you have an opinion on any brands? I am looking at the maya sling wrap but want to hear from folks who have one too. if you get a moment, would you email me any opinions you and john have? my email is: erin.groeber@gmail.com. thanks so much, hope you are all doing well!
Bobo - I love the pic of you and Iris in the sling. I see your friend Erin has asked about the brand. That's what I wanted to know, too! I looks comfy and snug. I didn't have TONS of luck with my Maya wrap so i am looking for something else. Please give feedback on the sling you have. Thanks! Lots of prayers your way!
4 Comments:
Hey there Webers!
We love the photos! The girls are getting big and are so cute. Sorry we won't be able to meet up while we are back in MO - lots of obligations. We'll catch up at some point but in the meantime we will keep an eye on the blog. Take care and all the best to the family!
Rebecca
By
Nathaniel and Rebecca in the Pacific Northwest (and other places), at 9:27 AM
You four are a beautiful family! I can't imagine how challenging 2 little ones are. Those two precious little one's are so blessed to have you has a mom! Jason and I really enjoy checking in on your family.
By
Jason & Ashley, at 6:19 PM
Hey Nicole!
you guys look great-- what a beautiful family! we look at IRis's birth announcement on our fridge everyday :). I noticed in one of your pics that you are using a baby sling. we really want one for our little one on the way (only 5 weeks to go!). do you have an opinion on any brands? I am looking at the maya sling wrap but want to hear from folks who have one too. if you get a moment, would you email me any opinions you and john have? my email is: erin.groeber@gmail.com. thanks so much, hope you are all doing well!
By
Erin, at 10:16 AM
Bobo - I love the pic of you and Iris in the sling. I see your friend Erin has asked about the brand. That's what I wanted to know, too! I looks comfy and snug. I didn't have TONS of luck with my Maya wrap so i am looking for something else. Please give feedback on the sling you have. Thanks! Lots of prayers your way!
By
LilLilC, at 12:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home