"Oh She's So Cute"

Monday, April 07, 2008

Big Sister


Opal and her Daddy have spent a lot of time together lately. Opal now calls him "the fun one" and I am the "nursey one" - meaning that I nurse Iris all the time. Here we were at Lauren and Bill's house celebrating Bill's birthday. Opal was getting a good kiss.

Of course, Opal imitates everything we do. Here, she is nursing baby Gretta. Notice she is in the same chair I nurse in and she is using the "boppy" as well.


We have been trying to get outside as often as possible because we've really gotten some nice spring weather. It has been interesting figuring out how to juggle two children. It will be easier when the weather really gets warmer. Here I had Iris in the bike trailer lying on her side because I thought I would play with Opal in the yard - but then Opal just wanted to get in the trailer too.

1 Comments:

  • love the new pics, especially the nursing one! Will hasn't tried that. He still thinks Caroline eats "from Mommy's tummy" as he calls it. The bike trailer pic is funny too. What we do to survive these days! Looking forward to a girls' night out soon!

    By Blogger Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home