
John amazingly captured this smile on camera. Iris smiles incessantly in her sleep. It is quite funny and so cute. It's not just a slight smile, as you can see, but a huge grin.

Fleeting moments of awake time.

The proud family.

Sleeping babe.

I like this picture because you can see her super cute chin and neck skin. I love it. I love to touch it because its so soft and loose and sweet. I realize all of the pictures we have are taken by me when someone else is holding Iris. Could someone else get camera happy?

The very proud big sister holding her little sister for the first time.
2 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
By
Anonymous, at 1:37 AM
Simply Beautiful!
By
Jason & Ashley, at 4:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home