"Oh She's So Cute"

Friday, January 18, 2008

January stuff


Opal is very ready to be a big sister. It is hard to keep this t-shirt off of her lately. I think she understands everything about having a baby sister (yes, we think we are having a girl) except what it will mean to the undivided attention she has been getting. I think she will be very sweet to this baby. She is looking forward to it.

This is a picture of the fairy castle that is built on a daily basis at our home. Opal has 2 little fairies that reside in it, as well as acorns and acorn tops that serve as food and dishware. Shells serve as toys and lamps and beds. Bean bags serve as pillows. Sorry the pictures is turned the wrong way. You get the idea.


A warm weekend at the park. This is the ultimate slide. Very long and very high. Extreme fun.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Nicole and John and Opal,

    Tara gave me the link to your blog and I just wanted to say hello and how beautiful your family is! My husband Jake and I have an 11 month old, Anne Marie, who is just amazing. We are out in Victor, Idaho. Congratulations on the new little member of your family!

    Elizabeth (ET from Furman) Flury

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 8:35 AM  

  • Love all the pictures of Opal, Nicole. She is such a beautiful little girl! It was fun to see you today.

    By Blogger LaurieJo, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home