"Oh She's So Cute"

Friday, January 18, 2008

The holidays were Merry


John, Opal, and I had our family over for a traditional Weber dinner on Christmas Eve. Here we are in front of our Christmas tree.


This pic was taken at Lauren and Bill's house the night of their fabulous dessert party. Will and Opal were running around together. I just love this picture. Will's puppy dog eyes and Opal's little hug.

Yes, we visited Santa in the mall. I know. I'm a Mom. It was cheezy. But Opal was very convinced and she told Santa what she wanted...a heart bead.


Here is Logan, Opal's dear friend on Santa's lap. Opal was not too keen about sitting on Santa's lap. She mainly just smiled from the ground in front of him.

1 Comments:

  • Greetings Dear Missourians!

    These pictures are adorable, and I must also thank you for your excellent Xmas photo-card again this year. I was really looking forward to what you'd put together this time, and you didn't disappoint me! We'll just have to see what creative costuming you devise for four!

    I do hope I get to stop in and see you in person some time in the not too distant future.... perhaps before there are five or six of you.

    Much love,
    Audrey

    By Blogger Christmas Card Commentary, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home