posted by John, Nicole, Opal, and Iris at 5:28 PM
so precious and funny at the same time. you need to show me how to upload videos!
By Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline, at 9:48 AM
Glad to hear some Billy Jonas there in the background. Ruby was singing along as she watched Opal being silly. I hope they can hang out soon!
By Becca and Ruby, at 1:25 PM
Ian and I agree that silly monster really looks like John. Especially when she looks right into the camera. Very funny girl you got there.
By Scram, at 4:55 PM
I have forced almost all of my friends and family to watch this. I just never get tired of it! It's like Opal's pantomiming and having a seizure at the same time. She is such a cute little ham, so like both of you!
By Kate the Great, at 5:23 PM
Post a Comment << Home
This is a running history of our family and a way for distant relatives and friends to see our dear little ones, Opal and Iris.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
so precious and funny at the same time. you need to show me how to upload videos!
By
Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline, at 9:48 AM
Glad to hear some Billy Jonas there in the background. Ruby was singing along as she watched Opal being silly. I hope they can hang out soon!
By
Becca and Ruby, at 1:25 PM
Ian and I agree that silly monster really looks like John. Especially when she looks right into the camera. Very funny girl you got there.
By
Scram, at 4:55 PM
I have forced almost all of my friends and family to watch this. I just never get tired of it! It's like Opal's pantomiming and having a seizure at the same time. She is such a cute little ham, so like both of you!
By
Kate the Great, at 5:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home