I love all the latest pics. Opal is such a cutie patootie, as you said. Will might have to come over and try out the tunnel. It looks fun. Love you guys! Lauren
Ruby has a sudden desire to cover herself in stickers as well.
I think she and Opal need to get together soon and cause some toddler trouble. Can you believe we have almost-TWO year olds?! Weren't we just in college?!
2 Comments:
I love all the latest pics. Opal is such a cutie patootie, as you said. Will might have to come over and try out the tunnel. It looks fun. Love you guys!
Lauren
By
Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline, at 6:49 AM
Ruby has a sudden desire to cover herself in stickers as well.
I think she and Opal need to get together soon and cause some toddler trouble.
Can you believe we have almost-TWO year olds?! Weren't we just in college?!
By
Becca and Ruby, at 12:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home