Hard work in the yard
These two shots are of our back yard. The top photo is our fence wall of sunflowers that really turned out well. The bottom photo is a new flower bed we dug this summer as well as the famous Missouri patio. John has collected giant rocks for the past year whenever he's travelled across the state with work. We dug out the grass and put it in ourselves. It was hard work because some of those rocks are super heavy. Opal is in heaven in these photos. The yard is her favorite place to be. Outside.
1 Comments:
Nicole and Opal,
I read a cool book the other day about a boy who has a big circle of sunflowers in his yard, and because he is small and they are big it is like a wonderful house for him to play in all summer. It looks totally enchanting. I think you should try that next summer. And maybe I will come have tea in it, assuming Opal with have me.
By
Scram, at 7:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home